- carlaAsked on August 24, 2014 at 04:15 PM
- serkanAnswered on August 24, 2014 at 05:42 PM
Hi Carla, make sure you are connected to the internet. Unfortunately there is an issue with the Jotform App regarding the error message the user receives when you're not connected to the internet.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 24, 2014 at 07:23 PM
It is possible that you have the wrong password the reason you could not login to the account.
You can reset the password of your account/username photosbyjacobson using the "Forgot Password" link in the login page http://www.jotform.com/login
Please inform us if you are still having issue.
- carlaAnswered on August 24, 2014 at 09:03 PM
ok - can login now with internet connection but using the app to access info on the go without internet. guess will wait for update.
- JotForm SupportCurtisJotformAnswered on August 24, 2014 at 11:31 PM
You should be able to access all of the information through the App if you login and let the App sync all of the data. Once all of the data is sync you don't have to be connected to the internet to browse through all of the information.
Please inform us if you are still having trouble.