- MMillerAsked on September 04, 2011 at 02:41 PM
We are using JotForm to have our clients upload their graphic files from our website and the files are then sent over to our DropBox. I just did a test which limited the upload to only 10MB. I need this limit to be much higher - more like 2GB. Do the upgraded versions of the service allow for a larger file size to be uploaded?
- allanftdAnswered on September 04, 2011 at 03:34 PM
Here is how you can increase the maximum upload file size limit:
1. On the Form Builder, click on an upload question,
2. You will see a toolbar at the top. Click on "Max File Size" button,
3. Increase the value to your desired amount.
While you can set this value to 2GB in JotForm, note that the maximum file size allowed by Dropbox is only 300MB as stated in their website - http://www.dropbox.com/help/5.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for using JotForm!