- smeplannerAsked on August 25, 2014 at 03:11 PM
I just upgraded my client's account, as she was approaching 100 submissions.
However, this levelof activity is typically only during events, which are sporadic during the year.
Am I able to "unsubscribe" or downgrade when her business is going to be quiet again for awhile?
If so, do I simply go to PayPal subscriptions to do so, and cancel?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 25, 2014 at 04:22 PM
Yes, you are free to cancel the subscription when you don't need it. Anytime you want to. Yes, since the payment was made through Paypal, you have to cancel it under Preapproved Payment sections or follow the steps below:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel, your account will remain on the premium plan until your current payment will expire.