- ChrissybrightAsked on August 26, 2014 at 10:06 AM
The form I want to create is to order pizzas. We want to list the 3 types of pizzas along with a quantity button for each pizza. When the customer enters the quantities for each pizza we would like the form to automatically calculate the total amount due. This total amount would then appear on the form and transfer to the Paypal submit button.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 26, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Add a PayPal payment question in your form. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
2. It will open a wizard window where you can input your PayPal details and then click on the next button and follow the steps.
3. You need to add options in your payment form to show the quantity options. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/225-How-to-add-options-to-Payment-Forms
Please take a look at the following demo form I created : http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42374819687975? Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.