- angusrussellAsked on August 26, 2014 at 11:22 AM
- angusrussellAnswered on August 26, 2014 at 11:24 AM
and the rest of it is that the widget is set for 300 depth so not understanding that.
works fine in chrome and in jotform & jotform preview.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 26, 2014 at 12:20 PM
If the form is embedded to a website, most of the time using the iFrame embed method fixes IOS related issues:
If neither of these solutions work for you, let us know and we will be happy to see what else we can do.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- angusrussellAnswered on August 26, 2014 at 01:31 PM
Nothing to do with iOS, iMac runs OSX 10.8.5
Haven't checked on a mobile yet but the mobile widget already there.
Presumably iFrame has issues though since it is recommended to do a std embed?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 26, 2014 at 01:51 PM