- eduardo.riosAsked on August 26, 2014 at 01:51 PM
Hello and thanks for answering
I am using the following form: http://form.jotform.co/form/41947263013855
In this for I want yo detect if user has choosed the last option "Fotografía" from the Paypal products list (wich means "With photo")
In that case a must show an upload option, but only when that option has been choosed. Otherwise upload file must be hidden
I can use a condition showing/hide the upload input if value is that Paypal option equals or is higher than 1 and using by default value 0. But I would like not to do it by this method.
I would like to hide/show the upload input only if this Paypal product has been selected
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 26, 2014 at 05:05 PM
It is possible to achieve this by using our conditions wizard. Please follow the steps below :
1. Go to editing mode of the form
2. Click on Conditions to access Conditions Wizard and select Show/Hide a form field. Click on Next
3. Select appropriate options based on the conditions as below
4. Clicking on Save should display the condition as below
This should hide the browse option when the Photo image is not selected.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.