- benjaminaureliusAsked on August 26, 2014 at 03:13 PM
I really like the numeric slider widget. Sadly it doesnt work in the IE, as you can see in this example form when you open it in the explorer:
I hope someone could have a look at it.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 26, 2014 at 06:25 PM
I am able to reproduce the issue with Internet explorer. Thank you for bringing this to our notice. I am forwarding this issue to our next level support team for a solution.
When there is an update, you'll be notified through this thread.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 26, 2014 at 06:31 PM
Alternatively, you may use our other Slider widget that is similar to numeric slider and also works with Internet Explorer.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.
- benjaminaureliusAnswered on August 26, 2014 at 06:55 PM
Thank you. The other Slider Widget seems to have a default starting value of "0" without any way to change it, or is it possible?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 26, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Unfortunately, there's no currently a minimum value on that widget. That is its downside. Have you tried out the other available slider widgets here? http://widgets.jotform.com/search/slider. These might also help.
- benjaminaureliusAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 05:39 AM
Thank you. Sadly there is no other fitting slider. I hope the dev team will find a solution to the Numeric Slider for IE problem.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 02:54 AM
We have updated the numeric slider:
1. You can now set a default value
2. Tested with all IE versions and all bug fixed
Please give it a test run and let us know if you have any concerns.
- benjaminaureliusAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Thank you Titus. Works well with the IE. I will implement this feature in my own forms soon.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 12:14 PM