- equiemAsked on August 27, 2014 at 06:52 AM
I've been advised that there have been problems with saved data for the following widgets too:
- jedcadornaAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 09:55 AM
I was able to replicate it on my end. I have forwarded a ticket to our developer so they can look what's causing this.
- equiemAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 05:39 AM
Thanks for your efforts to fix this.Another issue I seem to have is with the 'smooth signature/e-signature' widget. The same applies to this widget. If you save a signature on the form, it shows on the email but if you go back to edit the form, the signature has disappeared. Is it possible to check this too?
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 04:14 AM
Hi, i just want to inform you that we made some changes on the multiple selection widget. It has now a better UI, you can pass a custom css, and edit the placeholder on the input field.
And of course, we fixed the issue with the widget unable to populate the fields on edit mode.
Let us know if these changes works on your end.
- equiemAnswered on August 31, 2014 at 06:53 PM
Hello - yes it appears to be working better now thank you. Thanks for your efforts in resolving this. Andrew
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 31, 2014 at 11:15 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that this issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.