- angusrussellAsked on August 27, 2014 at 07:58 AM
Despite the very out of date instructions, I managed to work my way through them, only to find that the App-ID supplied by FB was not accepted.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 10:41 AM
I have tried Fitform and it is working as usual.
You probably have used incorrect domain or site URL. Since your forms are on jotform.me domain, make sure your apps settings has jotform.me in the App domain and http://form.jotform.me in the site URL. Check the following visual guide.
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!
- angusrussellAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 07:50 AM
OK, that could be it. I'll try JotForm.me. Thanks
- angusrussellAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 07:56 AM
Still will not accept my App id.
Made the changes you suggested, and no change. Deleted the app and started again, still will not accept my app id.
- angusrussellAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 07:59 AM
OK, found the problem.
All sorted, thanks
- CarinaAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Thank you for updating us. If further support is needed please let us know.