- KenR60Asked on August 27, 2014 at 09:46 AM
I want to know whether I can insert few text lines inside the PDF that is downloadable in the view submissions site.I wanna have few lines that are printed along with the submission but not shown to the customers who fill my form.Please tell me a way to do this.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 12:15 PM
You can easily accomplish this, here is how:
1. Add Text Field (under Form tools) and hide it by clicking on the gear icon
2. Enable Show Headers and Texts
3. This way, when you download the PDF file, the hidden field will be on it.
- KenR60Answered on August 28, 2014 at 02:24 AM
Thanks.It solved my problem.