- CoreyAsked on August 27, 2014 at 10:34 AM
When I submit a form, the information goes to an old email account. I can not figure out how to change the email destination so that my submissions now come to the new account I need it to come to. Please help.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Default recipient address of form submission emails is your account email address. You can always change it from Profile Section of My Account page. When you are logged in to JotForm click on the account settings option in the Login button on top.
If you have any other questions please let us know.
- CoreyAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 11:11 AMI did that and it is still sending to my old address when I submit. Help!
On Wednesday, August 27, 2014, JotForm Support Forum <
- coreyfishAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 11:17 AM
I went in and changed my address again and it is still not working!!!
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 11:33 AM
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You can also edit recipient address from form email alerts.
Here is the related user guide:
Please let us know if the problem still persists.
- CoreyAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 11:41 AMI finally got it.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 02:24 PM
Glad to hear it!. Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!