- mzelicskovicsAsked on September 05, 2011 at 12:44 PM
Hello, today when I logged into my account I noticed that there is a form in my account that I did not create! This means my jotform account was hacked somehow! Please help!
- allanftdAnswered on September 05, 2011 at 01:04 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It appears to have been created today. As a precautionary measure, please change your password right away. We'll investigate and let you know if we have updates about this matter. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
- mzelicskovicsAnswered on September 05, 2011 at 01:43 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 06, 2011 at 11:03 AM
I logged in to your account and noticed that the form in question was deleted but I thought it wise to restore but disable it. (If you were to inadvertently empty the trash with that form in it, the investigation as to the origin of the form would likely be hampered.)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 06:59 AM
This is bug that happens probably one in million. We see one every six months. It is happening because two forms created have same IDs. You can ignore and delete that form. It looks like a phishing form. Thanks!