- politicalAsked on August 27, 2014 at 04:04 PM
How do I add dollar sign to total?
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 05:44 PM
This can be added directly to the Update a field calculation:
You can also add commas as thousands separators, if you like:
- first click the "..." to access extra functions.
- The click the comma separator function:
That will display:
This would have to be updated for each condition, which is a bit tedious. Unfortunately I don't see a way to do it faster since they're all different.
- You also probably want to enforce displaying 2 decimal places. This can be done via the advanced settings:
- one last note. Oftentimes users make calculated fields like Total Cost Read only, since they don't intend users to update them:
Please let us know if you have any questions, or need help setting this up.
- BenAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 04:03 PM
Since this is an old thread, I have moved your post to a new thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/824693 where we will be assisting you shortly.