- equiemAsked on August 28, 2014 at 06:07 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 09:03 AM
A report is already created and submitted to our developers. We thank you for reporting this one. You should be notified via this thread when updates are available.
- VP of ProductmustafaAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 09:26 AM
I tested both signature widgets and smooth signature field cannot be edited as you mentioned but e-signature can be. (did you click clear link at the bottom?). I checked this issue before but remember that we cannot make smooth signature editable. If you need to edit signature i suggest you to use e-signature field until we find a way for smooth signature to be editable.
- equiemAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 06:54 PM
Thanks for your responses. I didn't mean to go back and edit the signature. I understand that the signature stays the same. I meant that when you click on the edit link to view the submission, the signature doesn't always show.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 08:27 PM
I understand that the signature is not displayed when clicked on edit link from your email or thank you page. I've cloned your form and tested it by adding smooth signature as well. But I was not able to reproduce the issue. Please see the recorded session below :
Could you let us know if this happens always or sometimes? Also, please try clearing the browser cache to see if the issue is resolved.
- equiemAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 08:35 PM
Sorry I have been passed on the wrong information. What I actually meant was that if a signature wasn't originally saved on the form, when you go back to edit it, you can't add a signature to this field again.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 01:09 AM
It's particularly happened to Smooth Signature widget. e-Signature seems fine: http://submit.jotformpro.com/form.php?formID=42400495089961&sid=285097933161496163&mode=edit.
I have changed the title of this thread and I would advise using e-Signature for now while our developers are looking for some way to fix smooth signature.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 01:10 AM
I mean this: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/signature. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 03:56 AM
This problem should be fixed now. We've updated the widget to allow editing of signature on form edit mode. Let us know if you need further assistance thanks.