- AstroskidderAsked on September 05, 2011 at 05:52 PMThis works well, but it does not seem to save any of the Radio Button inputs?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 05, 2011 at 06:50 PM
May we know your account username and the name of the form that's giving you this problem? This is so we can inspect and test the form ourselves and hopefully come up with solution.
We will be looking forward to your response. Thank you for using JotForm!
- bigbendskisAnswered on September 06, 2011 at 07:09 PM
- allanftdAnswered on September 06, 2011 at 10:48 PM
I was able to insert radio buttons into your form "Build Form" and in addition, I also saw that you were able to do so like the Sex field on page 2 (Physical Information page).
Kindly confirm if the problem still persists so that we can provide you with additional troubleshooting tips. Thank you for using JotForm!
- bigbendskisAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 06:38 PM
- brx250Answered on September 09, 2011 at 12:44 AM
I've tried replicating your issue on our end and everything seems to be fine. I've attached here screenshots from the submissions page and from the email Notification.
Perhaps you could provide us additional details (e.g. website's URL where the form is embedded) for us to look deeper into this. We will be waiting for your response.
Thank you for your patience.
Albert | Jot Form Support
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 09, 2011 at 03:59 AM
We apologize for the confusion. Since the "form saving feature" using page breaks and php session is a new feature that was implemented just recently, we had little inkling of what exactly your issue is about and, sort of, misunderstood it.
After testing the new feature for a couple of times, I can confirm that a selected option in a radio button field does not get saved in the form's session.
With that in mind, I have submitted a report ticket to notify our developers about this bug. We will let you know once this gets fixed.
Thank you very much for your feedback.
- emrew86Answered on September 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM
problem has been fixed...
- bigbendskisAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 02:45 PM
- paularkAnswered on June 03, 2014 at 05:00 PM
Hi, I have the same problem. The questions with radio button have not being salved. What can be done to solve this? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 03, 2014 at 05:28 PM
I will get back to you via your thread as soon as possible. Thank you.