- bdavtAsked on August 28, 2014 at 03:18 PM
I've added a print button and it does work in Internet Explorer and Chrome, but it doesn't work in Firefox.
How can I get it to work in Firefox -
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 04:21 PM
I just tried one of your forms and it did work on Firefox:
It may be related to the browser version, please make sure you have the most updated version of Firefox.
- bdavtAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 08:29 PM
I have the most recent version. When you click the button, nothing happens. Is there some setting I need to change in the form?
I just checked Internet Explorer and it doesn't work in that browser either.
Why would the Print button work when I am jotform.com and Preview my form, but doesn't work when I embed the form on my web page in WordPress (and it is not at Wordpress.com)?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 02:03 AM
Please share the URL to your WordPress site - we will take a look and advice further.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 09:57 AM
Since this is an old thread I opened a new one and we will attend it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1101386