- peschomdAsked on August 28, 2014 at 05:38 PM
My account is peschomd and firstname.lastname@example.org
I upgraded my account and paid for it yesterday but i keep being told my account is overfilled and im subject to being shut down can someone check on this i paid to upgrade already. Not sure what's wrong?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 06:42 PM
Upon checking your account, I found that you have two following subscriptions:
Economy yearly subscription with order #S-2A537996ES7224934
Premium Bi yearly subscription with order #INT140828-3157-97534B
Currently your account is already in premium subscription. You have received the over quota warning email as you have received 1696 submission but in premium account you can only receive up to 1000 submissions.
I have removed the scheduled downgrade from your account and it will not be downgraded anymore. Do let me know which subscription you want to retain.
We will wait for your response.
- peschomdAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 06:59 PM
I would like the premium subscription so i have the up to 10,000 one
- peschomdAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 07:10 PM
please confirm i do not want my account to be over quota
- peschomdAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 07:12 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 08:10 PM
Actually Premium is just 1000. So the most convenient one for you is Economy which allows you up to 10,000
I've canceled the Premium subscription ($139) and refunded this charge back to you.
The only active subscription for your account will be Economy Subscription Number: S-2A537996ES7224934 ($199.50), paid via Paypal.
- peschomdAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 08:11 PM
ok when will "You're almost out of space! upgrade now" go away?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 08:20 PM
If you still do not see the new status, please log out and login back again. Cheers!