What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I have moved it here as a new thread. With regards to your question, please follow these process:
1. Extract the ZIP file to your computer
2. The zip includes the CSS folder, JS Folder, booking.php, credentials.php, jotform.php and index.html. You can change the file name of index.html to booking.html or something else you want.
3. Open your FTP application or go to your hosting panel and upload all these files to your web root directory. Or, you can create a sub-directory and upload it there.
4. Now, simply access the index.html to your browser as: http://www.your-domain.com/index.html. Change your-domain to your actual domain name.
5. You can then embed this page to your WordPress post/page. You can install any of following WP Plugins to embed the booking form page:
Let us know if you need any further assistance.