- jberentAsked on August 29, 2014 at 12:14 PM
If I upgrade from Premium to Economy via PayPal, How do I downgrade back to Premium without "Deleting my Subscription"? I do not want to delete my JotForm account.
My submissions may only exceed 1000 by less than 100 this month, is there an interim way to avoid having my form disabled without having to purchase a 10,000 submission account (something I'll never need)??
-- Jim B.
- CarinaAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 03:21 PM
You may try our Get More section to increase your monthly limits for free by creating and sharing reviews about Jotform. Maybe this is a solution for you.
But if you need to upgrade your account with Paypal you can go to the Billing Section of your account and select the Plan, Payment Schedule and Payment Method:
In order for you to cancel your Paypal Subscription:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button. When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again. But your account will stay with the subscription you have got until the time you have paid for expires.
After this you just need to subscribe again.
Let us know if we can assist you further.