- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 03:21 PM
You can achieve this by using the below formula.
="http://www.jotform.com/form.php?formID=FORMID&sid="&Submission ID Cell No&"&mode=edit"
Please see the screenshot (Click on it to enlarge) below :
Here the submission ID is in the Column I. So, the submission ID shall be I2, I3 and so on for each row. You can get the respective form ID from the form edit mode :
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.
- UoNSUAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 09:44 AM
many thanks - I've done this, and made it into an array formula so that it auto-copies to every row
However when i click the link it says formula not valid
this is the formula i have put
any thoughts on where i might be going wrong?
- KadeJMAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Please allow me some additional time to look into this problem for you and I will get back to you about it briefly.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Sorry about the delay. The original formula plus shifting to your array confused me slightly at first but I think I may have figured it out more now.
From what I found I believe it's not valid because the array is causing the reference link to fail since your #ref cell was getting parsed incorrectly.
I'm not exactly sure what your BH is but it needs to reference your column cells to pull the appropriate sequential data. This means that it should actually be something like:
Here's a Screenshot:
- Note that I have referenced the submission id column to pull and populate that data into the form's edit link which is now also hyperlinked together.