- AdvanceMDAsked on August 29, 2014 at 03:06 PM
I created a form and everything is working as it should except for the submit button. I changed the Submit button to redirect to a new custom web page when it is clicked. Unfortunately, it is still giving me the generic Thank You message. Could you please help me?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 04:07 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The issue seems to be already fixed. I have submitted your form through the website, and I was properly redirected to the Thank You URL.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance on this.
- AdvanceMDAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Hi, thank you for the response. Unfortunately, I am still getting the generic thank yo page when I hit the submit button instead of the custom web page. I also had a co-worker try it on her computer as well and she also got the generic thank you page upon submit rather than the custom web page.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 12:48 PM
I sent a test submission to your form and it is indeed redirecting to the default thank you page:
I checked your form and it does appear that the thank you page is setup correctly. I cloned the form and no matter what I change the thank you page to, it seems to always redirect to the custom message. The default and custom URL are both not working properly. I submitted a bug ticket to see what may be causing this. We will update you here as soon as we have a resolution.
- AdvanceMDAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 01:39 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 01:41 PM
You are very welcome, we hope to have an answer for you soon.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Please remove this condition set on your form:
Once this is removed, your form will redirect to the set Thank You URL of your choice.
If the problem persists, please do let us know.