- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Do you mean, firstname.lastname@example.org? It's working fine here and I am able to choose it:
- ztwerskyAnswered on August 30, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Yes, that's it. I put None under it like you did but if I click the noreply, it doesn't change to it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 30, 2014 at 01:13 PM
You can only select email@example.com to the Sender Section. Reply-to Email section should be the email field of your form. I've fixed it to your form:
Please review this guide for more details: https://www.jotform.com/help/30-Notification-Autoresponder-Email-Details
- ztwerskyAnswered on August 30, 2014 at 01:18 PM
Yes, I knew that. It wasn't letting me select it in Sender E-mail like you did. Thanks!
- ztwerskyAnswered on August 30, 2014 at 01:20 PM
I don't why I can't anything and you can. I am trying to do this on my other two forms and it won't let me. So frustrating! I don't feel comfortable that you are doing all the work for me. :-)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 30, 2014 at 09:55 PM
Like my colleague, I can't reproduce the problem here. Maybe it was just a cache issue, may I suggest you to clear your browser's cache and check it again. Relogin from your account if necessary.
Let us know if the issue persists after that. Thanks!