- Lisa MillerAsked on September 06, 2011 at 01:11 PM
I am having a problem. The emailed copy for my submitted form does not match the information submitted via my website. When I receive an emailed copy of the form, all the boxes on the form are checked.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 06, 2011 at 10:12 PM
After cloning your form and replacing your address in the "Recipient E-mail" field with mine, I was able to replicate the problem. Sure enough, all of the boxes were checked in the notification, though (thankfully) not on the submissions page for the form.
Replacing the notification with a new one didn't help. Neither did re-entering the display data, as suggested by "BeRough" in this thread.
Perhaps enterering a question in that thread asking BeRough to walk you through the process of what s/he did might yield the desired result.
At any rate, this is a bug that needs to be rectified and I will submit a ticket on it.
- LisaWorkingHardAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 12:52 AM
Thanks for looking into this Wayne, I really appreciate it. You guys rock!!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 12:55 AM
No problem, Lisa.
And we appreciate your compliment. :)
- emrew86Answered on September 15, 2011 at 08:18 AM
problem has been fixed. We are sorry for your previous submissions but you don't take this error anymore...