- carrollpubAsked on September 06, 2011 at 02:11 PM
After someone fills out my form and hits "Submit" I want them to see more info on the next "Thank you" page. Like, "Thank you- your form has been received. A sales rep will be in touch with you shortly."
Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 06, 2011 at 02:43 PM
Of course, you have three options on how you want your Thank You page to be done.
1. Default Thank You page
2. Custom URL - You can create your own page and point your thank you page here.
3. Thank You Message - This is quite the same as the Default Thank You page, except that you can further modify it by editing the content.
I believe that what you want is the 3rd option.
To do this:
1. Go back to the Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Thank You icon on the tool bar above your form
3. A new pop-up will show and you will be able to select these options, choose the third one.
4. You can continue the Thank you message wizard by clicking the next button.
5. Once done editing, click the finish button and then save your form.
I hope this sheds some light to your concern.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- carrollpubAnswered on September 06, 2011 at 03:08 PMGreat- thank you!