- ztwerskyAsked on August 31, 2014 at 02:13 PM
Twice now I made folders for my forms and again they got deleted and all my forms are on the main page. No folders. Why are the folders disappearing? Thank you.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 31, 2014 at 07:33 PM
I was able to reproduced the problem using your account.
When I went to your My Forms page http://www.jotform.com/myforms/
There was no folders, I even test creating one but it also disappear or not saved.
This was an issue previously that had been fixed. But it seems that it had returned.
I will submit a bug ticket report to our higher support so it can be check and fixed.
We will notify you here for any update on the status.
- ztwerskyAnswered on September 01, 2014 at 01:39 AM
Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 03:15 PM
Sorry about this. We recently had some data issues with some folders going missing. These have now been fixed. I have checked your account and can see 3 folders and you are able to successfully create new folders.
You should not experience the missing folder problems again.
- ztwerskyAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 05:01 PM
Yes, I see that. Thank you.