- xentiveAsked on September 01, 2014 at 05:20 AM
We would like to custom the sender mail.
In my form, I have a field e-mail. In the notification mail, I want that the sender mail is this field, but I have not this solution in the list.
How can I do ?
Thank you and best regards
- xentiveAnswered on September 01, 2014 at 05:45 AM
Is it the only solution ? Does it cost anything ?
- JotForm DesigneralevAnswered on September 01, 2014 at 07:29 AM
Here is a link that might solve your problem. For Mandrill you need the sign-up and get a plan for it.
let us know if you need further assistance
- xentiveAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 09:58 AM
Thank you for your answer. In fact, I need Mandrill to do what I want, and it works, so, it's ok.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 10:28 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- xentiveAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Hi JotForm Support,
I have another problem : I have created a Mandrill SMTP in order to send mail with the requester mail. And it works perfectly.
But after some time, I noticed that open the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings", I noticed the "Sender E-mail" has become the default value.
For some reasons the email address disappear and no longer available for selection. But now, it come back again... Could you please help me ? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 11:49 AM
If I understand correctly, the sender email address for your notification changed back to default without you doing so. Then the email address your previously used was no longer available for selection as the sender, but now it is? I am unsure which part is not currently working. If you could please let us know a bit more about what you are having trouble with, we will be happy to help.