- manifestiindigitaleAsked on September 01, 2014 at 10:03 AM
With what is being occupied space? Only 3 gb are free...
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 01, 2014 at 11:35 AM
I did check your form and found that you have one form "Form ordini" with 146 uploads. I randomly check the type of uploaded files but I am not sure if all these files put together is worth 7.09 GB.
It seems you also have a form "Vecchio form non in uso" which does not have any submissions but our records shows that it has 46 uploads. This seems to be strange.
I also tried to refresh the upload storage space usage and it does not free up the upload space.
I am reporting this to our back end team. We will get back to as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 03:18 AM
Sorry, I sent a wrong list. I also clicked on the refresh button and the space went down to 328.34 MB. I think Aswin did not wait for the refresh to complete.
- manifestiindigitaleAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 03:21 AM
The problem is that i couldn't saw any file of these 7 gb and i can't delete them...
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 03:28 AM
Yes, because you have over 1000 files your upload stats were not updating. It takes time and probably times out. I have now updated it. The count is now only 328 MB.