- kathyw608Asked on September 01, 2014 at 01:51 PM
- toheedAnswered on September 01, 2014 at 01:59 PM
I think you are currently using Premium Plan, So it doesn't matters you have any active form or not if you are using this plan then you have to pay for your selected plan. If you want to avoid this you can simply downgrade your membership to Starter Plan until you have any new form to be activated.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 01, 2014 at 02:47 PM
Kathy, that is because your subscription plan is based on a per month statistic and not per form.
Your subscription plan is automated so it would continue to bill and rebill you each month according to the plan you selected until it is otherwise cancelled.
I see you've paid for your plan using paypal so this has queued you in our system for downgrade by our Billing Team which is normally done about once a week.
However, you can easily cancel this faster if you wish by doing so via your PayPal Account.
(1) Login to your Paypal Account
(2) Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
(3) Click the subscription number for that transaction
(4) Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.