- batusai56Asked on September 01, 2014 at 03:21 PMPage URL:
- toheedAnswered on September 01, 2014 at 03:44 PM
Yes! You can add more than 1 Captcha or Re-Captcha in different forms on single web page as you can see i have created a test page for you.
- batusai56Answered on September 01, 2014 at 04:00 PM
I drag the captcha from fast tool and place it on the form, it works fine but when placed on the website with another form stops working, how can I find out if they have the same ID?
- batusai56Answered on September 01, 2014 at 04:32 PM
IDs are different, what else could it be?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 01, 2014 at 04:36 PM
Since there are two different forms it shouldn't be an issue. However, it is suggested to use iframe embed method to place them on your website for both forms to avoid any conflicts. As I checked your website, it seems that you've used source code method to embed the forms.
Please re-embed the forms into the website using iframe method and see if the issue is resolved. Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We are happy to look into this further.
- batusai56Answered on September 01, 2014 at 04:45 PM