- ohwebdesignsAsked on July 23, 2010 at 08:07 PM
- zdmdesignsAnswered on July 23, 2010 at 11:36 PM
I'm just a user like yourself. I don't know if it's possible to redirect to a custom url in addition to viewing jotform's Thank You page, but I know that you can choose a custom url instead of jotforms Thank You page.
To have visitors be redirected to a custom url instead of jotform's Thank You page, do the following:
1. Open the form you want to edit.
2. Under the "Setup and Share" tab, click the "Thank You" icon.
3. When the dialogue box opens, click "Custom URL" and enter the url you want visitors to be redirected to after form submission.
Hope this helps,