- PhotospiritAsked on September 02, 2014 at 04:57 AM
I've got a jquery conflict between my Multilevel Pushmenu Script and my embeded JotForm. Can you please help with that issue to resolve the conflict.
URL with working menu
URL with JotForm
Thanks for your help.
- egegAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 06:15 AM
Can you please try using the iframe embed method and see if it works?
You can find more info about the iframe embed here.
Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.
- PhotospiritAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 07:00 AM
thanks for the quick reply...it works with Iframe. But I would rather have a "pure" HTML Implementation, as I need to remove or rearrange things in the form (eg. Country, Area). Also additional styling of the form will be handled with a seprate CSS...
- egegAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 07:31 AM
At this point there are two ways you can handle that.
a) Handle everything from CSS by using the Inject CSS functionality. More info on Inject CSS. We can also help you come up with the relevant css if you wish for us to do so.
Basically, you need to add call "jQuery.noConflict();" and use "jQuery.noConflict()" instead of the "$" variable.
Please let us know which path you choose to take and we'll try to help as much as we can.
- PhotospiritAnswered on September 05, 2014 at 02:20 AM
Thanks for your help. Didn't find out how to get rid of the jquery conflict as I'm not the jq hero. Anyhow, I've just saved the form in a separate file in order to rearrange fields and work with my own CSS (more comfortable than using the CSS inject function) and then embedded the form with iFrame.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 05, 2014 at 03:39 AM
Your menus are working now, so I think the issue now resolved? Please confirm.
- PhotospiritAnswered on September 05, 2014 at 03:45 AM
yes menus are working...thanks Chris