- specsaversilearnAsked on September 02, 2014 at 09:46 AM
The MyForms page showing forms and the unread submissions count is not working on one form.
Unread submissions count is always zero even though new submissions exist in the View Submissions page.
Could you advise please.
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I presume you are referring to this form: - http://form.jotformeu.com/form/40724278403351
I see Unread submissions count is Zero
I will ask our developers to examine the form and advice.
We apologize for the inconvinience, and thank you for your patience.
- specsaversilearnAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 04:46 AM
Have you made any progress with this issue. Could you give me an update please.
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 05:13 AM
The Issue is still with our developers.The moment I get an update I will Inform you.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 07:44 PM
The submissions count for your form - 'iLearn Support Request' has now been fixed. It currently reads - 500 submission, 9 new.
Thank you for your patience.