- Marjorie AbernathyAsked on September 02, 2014 at 12:08 PM
My survey will outline a step-by-step process for the user, and the form will ask questions at each step to ensure the user has completed the task. Is there a way that he can save his answers and return to the form later?
- toheedAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Hi Marjorie Abernathy.
You can see this article this will help you.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. Here are the options available:
1. Autofill: You can enable the autofill setting of your form. This will save the user input every few seconds. Please be noted that "Autofill" feature uses the browser cookies to save the data. If you access the form from a different browser or the browser cache is cleared, the input data will not be available. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/227-How-to-Enable-Auto-Fill-Feature
2. Another option is to save the input data in session. This feature requires a workaround but the input data will be saved on the server. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-to-Continue-Later
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.