- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 01:32 PM
Sorry but I am not exactly sure what you mean about your question. To my understanding, you want to select multiple options and place them into a single field just like this widget? http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/multiple_selection. Check the demo to see it in action.
If I have misunderstood your question, please provide more details so we can assist you further.
- EdHochbergAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 02:41 PM
Thanks, I am looking for something more like the Configurable List. But I need it to have an option to upload an image. Does that exist?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 02:48 PM
Sorry but the upload field is not supported with the Configurable List Widget. You may however, add a separate file upload field to your form. That's the only way to allow file upload to your form.
- EdHochbergAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 03:23 PM
OK, but can I add one along side every row in the Configurable list?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 04:27 PM
I do not think that this will work since the Configurable List is a dynamic widget.
Can you use an Allow Multiple option? It will allow multiple uploads on a single Upload field.