- ingridAsked on September 07, 2011 at 01:16 AM
Im having a hard time figuring out how to put the check box before the text. Please help. I uploaded a screenshot. I need help ASAP. :)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 07:15 AM
The text is the option for the check box, to achieve something like this
please do the following.
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Select the Check Box from the Form Tools
3. Click on the Properties for the Check box icon.
4. Choose Options from the tool bar.
5. Replace the predefined options with the text you wish for example:
"Check if you are under 18 years Old"
6. Click on Ok
Alternatively you can also click on the Properties icon of the check box field and
change the option text from there.
Change the text for the Options settings.
Hope this helps.