- Leigh MartinAsked on September 07, 2011 at 04:29 AM
If my clients complete a form, and i want them to see what they have completed, can i offer various templates to show their data laid out in my website, but not allow them to print or copy (select) any of the data?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 07:16 AM
You can create an html table or grid listing report to show all submissions made on your form.
1. Go to My Forms then click on the form that you want to create a report of
2. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
3. Choose HTML table or Grid Listing then click Next
4. Check/uncheck the fields that you want to show/hide, click Next
5. Copy the iframe codes provided
There is a workaround to make the data unselectable, however, it will also disable the scrollbar. Thus, older submissions cannot be scrolled to.