- bkurniawanAsked on September 03, 2014 at 10:40 AM
We are trying to use the Configurable list with the fields displayed vertically instead of horizontal across. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 03, 2014 at 12:01 PM
The problem with doing the widget this way would be the widget going outside the width of the form. Adding rows however allows for vertical scrolling. However if there is something specific you are trying to accomplish layout wise, we can probably find a way to make it work. Just let us know and we will see what we can do.
- bkurniawanAnswered on September 03, 2014 at 01:41 PM
For our form, it actually makes more sense to have the fields listed vertically instead of horizontally. Currently we have 7 fields that are horizontally and that is going to push past the form width boundaries, and actually there are 8 fields because the "remove" button is hidden. Or we have to squeeze the width of each field to fit all them within the form width. With that said so it makes more sense to have the fields vertically. Let me know if this makes sense to you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 03, 2014 at 02:58 PM
I have forwarded this thread to our developers as an enhancement request to our configurable list widget. For now, you can leave it like that - adding fields horizontally (to the bottom). You will be notified via this thread when updates are available.
- bkurniawanAnswered on September 04, 2014 at 02:17 PM
Thank you Welvin
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 04, 2014 at 03:19 PM
On behalf of my colleague you are welcome. The feature has been assigned and we should have an update as to whether or not we are able to add it soon.