- johnpfaAsked on September 07, 2011 at 08:34 AM
when I click submit button the email comes to my inbox. I need it to go to someone else.Page URL:
- ArlingtonMercAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 08:39 AM
Does this help?
I think you can go in and switch the recipient email for each of your forms. Each can go to a different inbox, if you wish.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 09:44 AM
Here is how to change your form's notification's recipient address:
1. While in edit mode, click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification
2. In the Compose Email screen, click the Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the e-mail recipient to whichever address you prefer
4. Hit Finish then save your form
Hope you find this useful. Thank you for using JotForm!