- pizmackerAsked on July 24, 2010 at 08:12 AM
Some of the fields I have set up do not come in the submission
They are just completely missing, an example would be I have 3 upload fields but only 1 and 2 come through in the submission. Is there a limit to the number of fields in a form or do I have a bug in my form
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 26, 2010 at 06:24 AM
Can you post the URL of the form? Are you missing the values on both emails and submissions page?
- pizmackerAnswered on July 26, 2010 at 10:22 AM
Thanks for the reply
I better not post URL here as it is of an adult nature, but having checked.. all the responses are showing when I look at the submissions in jotform panel so it is just two answers are missing from the emails.
I can live with that, and take the answers from the submissions panel now I know they show there unless you know why this happens and is easy for me to fix?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 27, 2010 at 03:18 AM
If some fields are missing from the email try deleting the email and re-creating it using the "Email Alerts" button.
- pizmackerAnswered on July 27, 2010 at 05:20 AM
Yes that worked perfectly