- ascentmarketingAsked on September 03, 2014 at 11:18 PM
I'd like people's responses to be emailed to various parties automatically for certain forms.
How should I go about doing it?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 03, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Yes, here's a guide for that: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Form-Emails-to-Multiple-Recipients
If you need further assistance, let us know.
- ascentmarketingAnswered on September 04, 2014 at 05:37 AM
Hi, that worked great on one of the forms!
However, the other form I tried on has a slightly different format on the autoresponders page
Refer to image:
For this case, I had tried entering my numerous emails in the "Reply-to Email" box, but I failed to receive the email. (Note, for your given solution, the numerous emails are supposed to be keyed in on the bottom right corner which I am unable to for this case.)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 04, 2014 at 09:29 AM
That's an Autoresponder not a Notifier. Both are two different things. You might be referring to a notifier instead. Autoresponder is used to send emails to the person who fills your form that's why you only see fields on the Recipient E-mail box unlike when you are on Notifier.
Kindly recheck. Thanks!
- ascentmarketingAnswered on September 04, 2014 at 09:07 PM
I see! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 04, 2014 at 11:28 PM
You're welcome. Cheers! :)