What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to send submission data directly to your blog post. But with a little workaround it is possible to achieve something similar. You should actually create a submission report of your form. This report needs to be embedded in your blog. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to generate report and then click on "Report" button. Please check screenshot below:
3. Select the appropriate report type: (HTML table listing / RSS Listing)
4. Select the columns you want to display in report.
5. Copy the embed code:
6. Use this embed code to embed the report in blog page or post.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.