- pettercanAsked on September 07, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Hey i just recently made a form and it was working for a bit and then suddenly when i click on the form a 'Form not Found, Form has been diabled' message appears. If i re-insert the code, it works, however shows the error on submission
Can someone help with this
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 10:36 AM
You used the word "Facebook" on your forms too much that our anti-phishing system mistaken them for phishing forms.
I have reactivated your account so it should be good to go. Please log in to your account to see the forms that were disabled. Thanks!
- kitapkritikAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 09:43 PM
I have same problem, I can't understand, I was new registered. Can you enable my form?
- mweisbergAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Same issue here
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Sorry about this. It should have been caused by our anti-phishing form scanner. This scanner checks forms and identifies them if they have the high probability of being a phishing form or not. Quite similar to how an anti-virus works.
I have now reactivated your account and whitelisted your form. You can now log back in.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Sorry about this.
Your form was detected and auto suspended because your form asks for a username and password. Since JotForm cannot process web logins and that a lot of users use JotForm for their malicious activities, our scanner considers such forms as a phishing form and immediately suspends them as soon as it is detected.
Since you have recently signed up to JotForm, you probably have no idea about the limits of the system so I have now reactivated your account. You can now log in and edit your forms again.
- mweisbergAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 11:25 PM