- bkurniawanAsked on September 04, 2014 at 08:44 AM
Is it possible to change the Configurable List format setting in the Excel Report? Right now every row is cramped all at once. Please see the screenshot attached.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 04, 2014 at 11:12 AM
You are right, excel report needs to be enhanced. I've opened a ticket so they can sharpen it for a better looking. You'll get an update on this thread.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 04, 2014 at 11:25 AM
As an alternative you can either make a Grid Report. If the intention is to share it with more people
Or download the PDF version, which looks better.
Another suggestion is to download the CSV version and use coma separator to make columns.
To do this: Go to the Data tab and select text to columns under data tools then select delimited and hit next. Then select comma as the delimiter and hit finish
- bkurniawanAnswered on September 04, 2014 at 02:14 PM
Thank you Jeanette. I definitely will give it a try.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Hi, we already have a nice format for this widget. Please look at the following screenshots.
For email notification
For submission page
For PDF report
For excel, csv report - somehow table report still look like this
For Grid report
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 09:01 PM
In order to assist you better, I have moved your question to this thread :
I will answer there.