- kallan311Asked on September 05, 2014 at 04:41 AM
i want to use stripe for taking payments on my site. They will be single payments of various amounts, i can get it working but have an issue with the following.
Is there a way to pass into stripe the description of the payment and the business name. currently it is just passing the name on the card with address and nothing else, i will also need the email address.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 05, 2014 at 09:57 AM
Yes it is possible to pass the other field data to Stripe. Here is the steps you should follow to achieve your requirement:
1. Add a "Stripe Payment Question" in your form.
2. Select the stripe payment question and then click on the "Gear" icon.
3. Click on the "Show Properties" form the popup menu.
4. Click on the "Custom Field" property and select the desired field from the drop down which you want to send along with the payment. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.