- gmcneil808Asked on September 05, 2014 at 03:22 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 05, 2014 at 04:23 PM
Yes it is possible to embed your form within the "Text (HTML)" field. Please follow these steps:
1. Add a "Text" field in your form where you want to embed your other form.
2. Select your Text field
3. Click the HTML button found at the toolbar on top
4. Paste in your other form's embed codes using iFrame embed method
5. Click "OK" and then save your form.
Please let us know if you need further assistance on this and we will be happy to help.
- gmcneil808Answered on September 05, 2014 at 04:41 PM
I copied the embed code into the text HTML, pressed OK and Save, but nothing happened. Not sure what i did wrong, I followed the steps.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 05, 2014 at 05:58 PM
Can we have a link to the form in question? We can try to check the code to see if anything is wrong.
- gmcneil808Answered on September 05, 2014 at 06:48 PM
The link to the "birthday calcluator" is right after "example age"
- BaneDAnswered on September 05, 2014 at 09:47 PM
You should try adding code sing iFrame method. You can do that as shown on the photo.
After you click on that icon you will get the code that you can copy to the other forms HTML field (Text widget) as suggested by David
it should look like
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotformeu.com/form/42455298383161" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:727px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Hope that helps :)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 06, 2014 at 04:25 AM
BaneD is right. You have to use iframe embed code instead of script embed code. Script embed is just not possible anymore in the Text field.