- stacer25sAsked on September 07, 2011 at 05:22 PM
If someone wanted to place an order.. .. and you would enter the quantity, size, name, etc.. and if you wanted another item you'd have a repeateable set appear based on the number of items someone wanted.
- allanftdAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 12:51 AM
Thank you for your message. You can allow customers to choose more than one product to purchase, and also buy quantities of two and more for each product item.
To allow customer to select more than one product to purchase, follow the settings below within the Payment Wizard:
In order to add a quantity field for each product so that customers can purchase more than one of each product, follow the steps below:
1) Click Add New Option in the Payment Tool Wizard
2) Select Add Quantity Property
3) Click Next
4) By default, quantity vaue is set from 1 to 10. You can add more in the next screen.
5) Click Finish. Then repeat these steps in the next product.
You can also add custom options like size and name by using the Custom Properties above.
We hope you find this information helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.