- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAsked on September 07, 2011 at 05:37 PM
User is asking for a way to delete multiple submissions in a report page at once but not ALL submissions.
- stefkoziAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 02:02 PM
is there any progress on this one?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 02:10 PM
Unfortunately, due to the very heavy workload of our development team, this option has not been rolled out yet.
We will inform you immediately if there are any updates to this.
- stefkoziAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 02:15 PM
ive got 930 submissions and im almost at my 10gig limit. Its very important that i can keep the last 10 submissions, which means i have to delete the other 920 one click at a time. Im not really expected to spend the best part of an hour clicking the delete button on every submission everytime this happens am I? Please help.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 02:36 PM
I have increased the priority of this ticket, and I have also emailed the developer to whom this ticket is assigned. As a "first aid" solution, I have cleared your storage meter so you won't run into any storage limit issues for the meantime.
Hope this helps.
- stefkoziAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 03:07 PM
- E6Answered on January 26, 2012 at 10:09 AM
+1 on hoping for this ability soon
- stefkoziAnswered on June 01, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Hi Neil, any update on this? i have 2600 submissions and i now have to delete the last 2550 manually. Any help would be appreciated.
- p25fsvAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 07:16 AM
Im in the same posistion with thousands of submissions needed to be deleted.. but not ALL :)
Delete all on a page. or from- to date would really help.
- KYSCAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 02:28 PM
One more in the boat for needing this option ASAP!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 02:42 PM
Thank you for your vote!
- stretchandstapleAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 06:42 PM
Any progress on this? I would really love to have this feature, I am spending two hours every other month deleting submissions one by one, painstakingly annoying.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 07:25 PM
No updates as of the moment unfortunately. However, I have notified the developers about this.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 08:51 AM
Guys... 3yrs on this one... I love you guys, but this seems like an easy one for you rockstars!
I would love this as well so that I can clear out old submissions that are taking up space. I'd like to clear them by keyword or date. It would also be nice, if I could set it to delete after 30 or 60 days.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 08:59 AM
You can create a new thread for this so that we can send it to our developer and probably increase the priority of this. Let's hope this will be implemented since it has already been voted many times.
- stretchandstapleAnswered on August 25, 2014 at 01:06 PM
any update on this, it's kind of ridiculous that this doesn't exsist yet.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 25, 2014 at 01:39 PM
This is already implemented.
CTRL + Click or Shift + Click should make it. Then Click "Delete Selected Submissions" button on top: