- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 07, 2014 at 01:45 PM
If you want to show in the subject title the name of the person who filled out your form, simply:
1. Login to Jotform and go to My Forms page and edit your form if you want
2. Click "Setup & Embed" and click "Email Alerts" button from the toolbar
3. Click on your Form Notification
4. Click or Place your mouse to the end of the subject line, then click on your "Name Field" (where the user enters his name, in my case named as "Employee Name") in the sidebar form field options :
Hope this is what you are looking for, let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.