- Flyingthecoop2012Asked on September 07, 2014 at 03:08 PM
- BaneDAnswered on September 07, 2014 at 04:38 PM
If you would like to add a form within a form you would need to:
1. open the form that will hold other form
2. in a new tab open the first child form and get the code to embed it (here is how)
3. Now copy that embed code as you will need to add it to the Text widget on the left (here is how you can use it)
OK, so you should now see your other form being loaded into your first form.
Repeat this for the number of forms that you would like to include.
Now all you need is to apply some logic that would make the form shown or hidden based on the dropdown selection made - you do that using "Conditions".
If you give me a link to your form I might come up with something for you :)