- GoldFeverExpoAsked on September 07, 2014 at 11:44 PM
I have a registration form sample to sign up for an event, but need to add a paypal payment section to pay for multiple items included with the registration. How do I do this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 08, 2014 at 03:36 AM
You must be referring to your Vendor - Exibitor Application form.
From what I can see in your form, you can follow the method described on this user guide
to add a Paypal payment in your form.
Here is sample form you can test http://www.jotform.me/form/42501459518455
I have setup the calculation formula like this.
if you test submit the form, it will go to Paypal payment.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need more assistance.
- BrianAnswered on September 08, 2014 at 08:10 AM
But I still need all the other info that is collected on the form, that has no monitary values....
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 08, 2014 at 08:49 AM
Another question... how do you alocate a separate price to each line of a Drop Down field? then add that choice to a calculation? Then send that to paypal?
Here are the steps you should follow to calculate the price of each drop down options:
1. Add a drop down question in your form and then add the options.
2. Click on the gear icon of the drop down field.
3. Click on the properties.
4. You need to add prices for every drop down options in the "Calculation Values" property. Please check the screenshot below:
5. Add a "Form Calculation" widget in your form and add the formula to read the calculation of drop down field. You can also add the formula in your existing "Form Calculation" widget you already have. Please check the screenshot below:
But I still need all the other info that is collected on the form, that has no monitary values
When the from is submitted and the payment is processed, the data will anyway be captured and saved in your form's submission page. The following guide should help you on how to check your form's submission: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.